My Dilemma at labor time

My coworker Rosy had her water broke last night. She had her baby girl Ava today around 10:30AM. She weights 8 lbs and 4 oz. When I heard that her water broke last night first thing came into my mine was my memory on having my 1st child.

It was over 6 years ago; Friday night at the middle of the night I experienced a gushing. I only ignored it I thought I peed myself. The next day Saturday we attended a funeral for his cousins’ death. Everybody was telling me that I going to have the baby anytime now. My doctor already told me that if I were not going to have the baby by December 16, which was my due date, they would induce my labor on December 18th. I guess Leona was waiting for her due date. By Saturday afternoon around 4:00pm after I had my nap, while I had conversation with my husband my water broke with no any pain at all. As my first time I laugh by saying to my husband is this is it? Both of us no clue we just looked at each other and called the doctor. We went to hospital; they did give me medication to start my labor. Right then I feel those pains that every mother felt on giving birth to their child. Not that long they gave me epidural so that I will no longer feel the pain. It really works I love it. The doctor monitors me and the baby’s heart beat. As soon as they noticed that her heartbeat was slowly going down. Without a doubt they advice us, that they will do emergency C-section. I also was starting to have an infection that it is not good for me and for the baby. I was so scared I was shaking. At the emergency room they gave me an IV that puts me to sleep. I was not really aware with what going on around me. Thanks God Roger was with my side all that time and so was my mother-in-law.

The doctors and nurses were so great, they save my life and my daughters life. After the successful operation they showed me the baby but honestly I was out of it I was high in drugs I guess. They brought her to the nursery so that they can monitor her well, while I was at the recovery room. Until when I am stable and wide-awake they bring Leona to me. My first reaction was, is this my baby she was so very adorable. Not because she is my own daughter but she really is very adorable.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment