Our First Step On having a child

Having a family of your own doesn’t need any experience. It is between you and your partner how you deal the situation. It needs a lot of patience and understanding. Especially if you came from different side of the world, like the situation my husband and I have. He is an American and I am a Filipino. Before we get married we had a one on one talked about having a kid? We were thinking not to have kids right away. We wanted to enjoy each others first before having kids of our own. But this plan change until after we got married, we went to his sister’s sons’ birthday party. He was so adorable especially when I hold him. My heart was pounding and inside in me, telling me to have one of my own. We decided to have a kid of our own. Not going to wait longer, especially that he is not that young. Everybody around us is eager to see the fruit of our love. They want to see how our kids look like because of the heredity combination. We are thinking ahead that if we have a child our home will not be quite anymore.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment