Day at Six Flag





We did it we went to Six Flag last Sunday May 24th 2008. The kids were so happy. They have a lot of rides not only toward kids but as well as for the adults. They have several theme parks like Disney Looney Toon, Thomas the Tank Engine, Wiggles World, Super Hero and Water world. We mostly stayed where the kiddie rides are. Surprisingly Leona wants to ride on roller coaster that I even don’t want to try. We did the skyline a cable line ride that was amazing not Roger though he is scared of heights so only me and the girls. Take note we did it twice. I took some pictures while we were on the rides.

While we were at the park I noticed of variety of people aside from American there are also Chinese, Spanish, Indian, and some are Filipinos but I did not introduced me to them though. It is not really my character to introduce myself.

We had a full day with full of fun. The kids even didn’t want to live. Finally they did because the park are already closing it was almost 8 at night when we left the park.

Poor Roger he drove for almost 2 hours. That is how far the place from us. We don’t want to stay in a hotel because cost more money. ON the way home kids falls asleep. This tells me they are very tired.

I’m glad that the money we spent worth a million smiles to my kids faces.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment